OFF TO HOSPITAL AND INTO A NEW CHAPTER OF LIFE

by - Tuesday, June 07, 2016

If you're reading this I most probably be entering the next chapter of our lives. In a white, long shirt-like nightie and without a lick of colour on my face (only from exhausted pushing) I'm most probably holding a baby I've impatiently awaited an arrival of. Maybe somewhere in my mind I'm rushing through to the first labour experience or too restless to sleep I'm wrapping myself tight in those exact sweet moments after the painful and already forgotten when all that matters is a tiny body held still semi-efficiently while learning new face features, smells and sounds savouring each crease of a body I've carried for this world. Button of a nose, soft cheeks rubbing my skin... short on words I'll stay tightly wrapped up in this moment of bliss and dream I have created.

I do have posts scheduled for those quiet, dreamy moments I will not be able to switch my computer on so do stick around for some fun and nice visuals. You're all incredible and I have so many stories to tell you, it's indeed an unthinkably exciting time. xx

You May Also Like

2 comments